Book your adventure
Our system for online bookings and payments is secure and convenient, here's how it works:
- Prices are gross excluding ferries, there is no additional VAT to be added.
- Complete your booking form and submit it to us via the 'Send form' button.
- Please note the spam protection code is case sensitive.
- We will apply the relevant discounts and send you an invoice for your 30% tour deposit, together with the ferry quotes you have requested.
- Payment instructions for UK and international bank transfers are included.
- We will confirm receipt of your deposit and send you the tour info pack.
- Four weeks before departure, we will send you the tour final checklist with a statement of the balance on your account.
- We will confirm receipt of your balance payment.
- By making a booking; you are confirming your understanding of, and your agreement to, Waypoint Tours terms and conditions of contract below.
Your form message has been successfully sent.
General terms and conditions of booking a tour
- A 30% deposit is invoiced at the time of booking, the balance of the tour fee is payable 4 weeks before departure.
- Invoices are payable upon receipt, by UK or international bank transfer.
- Clients are liable for any charges applied by their bank in the process.
- Payments are non-refundable except in the event of cancellation by the organiser.
- Tours and expeditions are undertaken at client's risk, absolving the organiser of any and all liability for damage, injury or death to persons or property.
- You must have adequate medical insurance cover appropriate to the activity.
- Vehicles must be insured for European breakdown and recovery, and you must have extended third party cover for North Africa ('green card' insurance can be bought at or near the port of entry, which we will facilitate for you).
- Routes and itineraries remain flexible to accommodate changing environmental and/or client requirements.
- The organiser is absolved of any and all liability for costs incurred due to the disruption of any ferry, airline, hire vehicle or visa arrangements.
- Departures may be subject to minimum numbers, enquire before booking.
- Drivers remain responsible at all times for ensuring that their vehicles are in a suitable condition to continue.
- Support services are not included during travel to and from the tour start and finish points, nor are they included for clients choosing to divert from the group for any period of time during the course of the tour start and finish.
- By submitting a booking form you agree to respect our policies at all times during the tour or expedition. You can request our policies by email.